北京快乐8官网 www.j2if.com.cn Northeastern has partnered with LifeScope to provide a professional, confidential service available to all faculty and staff to help you and your family members resolve personal problems which may affect your health, relationships or work performance. In addition to these services, the EAP offers work/life advice and referral services for issues such as child care or help with an elderly parent. You can access these services at any time via confidential self referral. LifeScope is dedicated to "helping you find BALANCE no matter how much is on your plate."
• Resources, tips, and referrals for child care and elder care providers, day care and in-home care, schools, camps, community resources, and more
• Support for issues related to parenting, caregiving, marriage, relationship, and challenging family situations
• Online, telephonic, and face-to-face support for issues such as crisis, stress, depression, substance misuse, relationship or career challenges, and more
• Resources, tips, and referrals for specialized treatment facilities and providers, personal or career skill building opportunities, and more
• Resources, tips, and referrals for consumer information, personal and family safety, travel and recreation, household matters, pet care, and more
• Consultation and online tools for legal and financial matters
• Resources, tips, and referrals for wellness service providers, fitness centers, healthy eating guidelines, support for common health concerns, and more
• Online and telephonic support for managing healthy lifestyles
Call or log on to get started: 877-739-3989 or click here.
Preliminary Username: Northeastern University - Password: guest